Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Seeing without eyes

Browsing through the early sessions vol 1

“Ruburts experience last night was along these lines. For a brief moment he ‘saw’ as clearly without opening his eyes, as he would ordinarily see by using them. But in this instance the vision was much better, you must admit, than with ordinary eyesight, since the clock that Rubert saw well enough to tell the time was not even in the same room”.
Page 331.
After reading that I relaxed back, the impressions and information that came through were
*The blinded Paul Atriedes in the Dune series who after an atomic accident could see without the use of his eyes
*The blinded Neo in the matrix who could as see.
*The practise of remote viewing.

I close my eye when wishing to enter trance states and as a prerequisite to any inner work. I don’t recall closing my eyes and wishing to see physical reality.I have been intrigued by RV.If I close my eyes I attempt to navigate about the room by my sensing of the objects so wishing to see them as clearly as if my eyes were open is a new line of thought. The session goes on to talk about this ability not being a ‘willed’ experience
…”Use of the ego along that line will hold back experience”.
Prior to Big Mind I would have been concerned about that type of statement, unsure of what to use if not me-as-ego. Later on the page Seth says
‘‘The inner sense that aided him in this instance is one that we have not yet discussed” (nor does Seth goes on to say which one it is.
Some sort of intellectual understanding of what is happening during the mechanism of sight will assist greatly with activating the parts of the brain, which would enable fuller use of Me_ mind in this respect.

So far
http://www.irva.org/papers/WhatisRV.html


"..proper remote viewing is done within a strict science-based protocol. As mentioned, the remote viewer is kept unwitting of either the nature or identity of the target until after the session is completed. Except in training situations, the monitor (a sort of remote viewing "guide" or facilitator that may assist the viewer during the session) is also unwitting, and external clues or data about the target are carefully excluded.."
My thoughts here - regarding testing and proficiency of an inner sense , this is one where training can be easily monitored.

Here at the Farsight institute http://www.farsight.org/CosmicHourArchives

There are some very useful RV audios and videos (free) and later todayw

16 March 2006, Thursday, 8 p.m., an interview with Greg Kolodziejzyk
Topic: ARV - Demonstrating the Process.

It will be in the Farsight archives if anyone misses it. Farsight also has podcasts

Other useful links http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Remote_viewing http://www.davidmorehouse.com/