Thursday, July 27, 2006

Not Dreaming As I Used To

I once said that I don't dream as I used to. It wasn't meant to be a statement of enigma.

There are times when the fabric of reality, tugs. It is an internal thing. Realities interactions become oblique. It's a waking dreaming waking state. To wake in the morning and be uncertain. This could be a false awakening, or entering the dream within the dream.

A few steps to ascertain which reality I am on. Though these are not foolproof. But when waking-dreaming happens two or three days in a row, when its there again in the middle of the day, it is time to create the space to allow this my state to be. It can last for 5 days or 10 days. I am in control and in I can stop it and ground it if I wish. But I often don't wish because I like it.

Reality is a stream of consciousness where the significance of things is no longer latent, they are dynamic and they interact. The converse with each other. I have my understanding of thing and me, I recall Jane's puddle creature. A heightened state of 'being' the dream memory carried forward into FW1 and interacts with this reality. I can sense the boundaries but they are transparent.

When first began 'waver' within the 'solidity' of FW1 I could not ground myself within the experience or explain it sufficiently not to felt fear. Then I no longer was afraid but I found the experiences of the melding of realities and my own non-locality disorienting.

Then I decided not to have an opinion of it either way.

In the dream plane I am in my City, I am browsing through a large heavy ornately covered book. A book of substance.
Each page is a painting, and my attention and intention grows each painting becomes a film that I watch.

I say to myself, 'Ah, this is how the reality of the painting within the picture frame goes on, when I wake I must remember this.'The painting is still, or I instruct the painted scene unfolds fast forward or I rewind the painting to before the point where I came in to observe it. Or I can run the painting backwards watching it turn in on itself.

Now FW1 I am in a museum or a gallery looking at a solid painting. Then I say with intent 'forward' and the painting begins to move just as in the dream, or is this the dream?

A few checks and I am sure I am in FW1 and as I check I also see the painting retains its framework 1 stability and over laid (so that the original image is in the background) is the continuation of the image.

I do not know what the other people are seeing as they stand and look at the painting. Sometimes I have the desire to tell another person what I am seeing.

I know that this is not advisable, but as I feel that desire I feel the energy presence of others, of my artistic family of friends and happily we begin to discourse.

I cannot stress strongly enough that these are not imaginary friends. Some have been human, some not; some have no intention of ever being human but find humanity and its art forms of interest.

At times I am in the gallery with the same set of friends and tutors that I am with in the dream plane, I feel their energies as acutely. At times we collectively enter into the painting in FW1, exactly as is commonplace in my personal City and within the dream plane.If you tapped me on the shoulder at times like this I would be able to converse with you just the same, but I am also aware of the expansion of consciousness and that I am doing more than meets the eye, the outer eye at least.

I feel anyone can thrust the continuation of the dream plane activity into FW1 activity and realities. Mixing and matching to ones hearts content as any painter would her colours.Where art is concerned, certainly in the creative learning process there is no real benefit for me in keeping the realities separate.
___________________________________________