Monday, July 24, 2006

Done with translations


I look at the title of this book. And eat it. Like tasting music. Does it mean that my evolution and value fulfilment in FW1 will in large part depend on the conscious relationship I have with the dreamplane.

Here. now is an image of the lover who turns around and asks 'What does last night mean?"

I say, "What do you want it to mean?"

He is perplexed, perhaps I am toying with him.

There are pages after page on dreamsin TSM, why not consolidate them all into the one book.Perhaps because to separate it thus is to perpetuate the myth that the two modes of consciousness are separate. And why did seth say it/he was a Dream Art Scientist, was that in itself a clue or a tease as to what dreams and the Dreamer may become .

There is something to the `process' of dreaming that is creationist in nature. And here I wish there was better term for what I intuit than `dreaming'. I wonder if you create your own reality is just another way of saying _you dream your own reality into being_? Dreaming then is activity ( not direction) of Consciousness. Too much emphasis is placed on the _where of_ dreaming and the recall of dreaming. I want to know more about the _What of dreaming_

What is a Dream?
What is Dreaming?

The imagistic nature of the dream plane and of dream memories is a translation of an event .I want to understand the event and be done with the translations